Dear campers, we are excited to finally open the new gates for you! The restrictions on tourism in Baden-Württemberg have been relaxed in the past few weeks. Please read the following information carefully and completely before contacting us with further questions:
- As of May 29th, 2020: Campsites in the state of Baden-Württemberg are opened. All clearance and hygiene rules of the Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg apply.
- Please familiarize yourself with the current restrictions of the Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg before visiting us; Compliance with these is lies in the responsibility of every guest! In the event of violations, we reserve the right to pronounce a campsite ban.
- Guests who have made an online reservation at least 24 hours before arrival are preferred.
- There's no personal check-in required. As of your first day of booking, you may arrive independently from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The gate will grant access to our campground based on a valid licence plate, entered within your online reservation. Simply occupy the therein mentioned pitch. You will receive further information with your reservation confirmation via e-mail.
- Check-out We prefer Debit-payments at the reception desk.
- The reception desk is available during the regular opening hours. On site, please contact us preferably by phone. Please be aware that Access control to the reception by means of traffic lights has been introduced. Please only enter the reception with a face mask and just when the access light is green!
- The playground and the jetty are available under the above-mentioned restrictions (Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg).
- The swimming pool will be open from June 26th, 2020 under the following restrictions:
- Access only possible with a bracelet (to be found at the entrance to the swimming pool, one bracelet per person, regardless of age)
- If no bracelet is available = WAIT and be patient
- Bath time - maximum 20 minutes
- Hand disinfection and showering before bathing
- Exit from the pool only via the exit ladder - no access to the green area, no jumping from the pool edge!
- When leaving the bath - put the bracelet back
- Children up to 12 years only when accompanied by an adult.
- Tents are allowed.
We are looking forward to your visit,
the Fortuna Camping Team!