Finally, the camping season 2020 starts!
Dear campers, we are excited to finally open the new gate for you! The restrictions on tourism in Baden-Württemberg will be relaxed in the next few weeks. Please read the following information carefully and completely before contacting us with further questions:
- May 29th, 2020: Opening of the campsites in Baden-Württemberg. All clearance and hygiene rules of the Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg apply.
- Please familiarize yourself with the current restrictions of the Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg before your trip; Compliance with this is the responsibility of every guest! In the event of violations, we reserve the right to pronounce a campsite ban.
- Only guests who have made an online reservation at least 24 hours before arrival and ideally have paid 100% in advance may arrive. This way we avoid unnecessary contacts and waiting times when checking out.
- Personal check-in is not necessary. From the first day of your booking, you can arrive independently from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and occupy your pitch. You will receive further information with your reservation confirmation.
- Check-out is only necessary if you have not paid the total price of your stay in advance. You can request an invoice for online transfer one day before departure by phone from your pitch. This way you avoid unnecessary contacts and waiting times in front of the reception. We prefer EC payments at the reception desk.
- The reception will be available during the regular opening hours. Please contact us on site, preferably by phone. Access control to the reception by means of traffic lights is introduced. Please only enter the reception with a face mask and when the traffic lights are green!
- The playground and the jetty are open under the above-mentioned conditions (Corona Regulation of the State of Baden-Württemberg).
- The swimming pool is not open, an opening date is currently not foreseeable.
We are looking forward to your visit,
the Fortuna Camping Team!