Love culture? Discover exciting museums, scenic cities, historic castles, châteaus, ancient sites and picturesque villages around Fortuna Camping.
- Technical museums in Sinsheim & Speyer
- Eberstadter Stalactite Cave
- Railway museum Heilbronn
- Experimenta Heilbronn
- German bicycle and NSU-museum Neckarsulm
- Klima Arena - the climate experience
- Salt pit Bad Friedrichshall
- City museum Mosbach
- Langbein museum Hirschhorn
- Odenwald open air museum Walldürn
Worth seeing cities and streets
- Southern half timber route from the Neckar to the Schwarzwald and Bodensee
- Historic street of castles - 13 castles and châteaus from Mosbach to Heilbronn
- Guided tours through historic Mosbach - May through September, wednesdays and saturdays
- Heidelberg - only 45 minutes by train.
- Bad Wimpfen attracts with a historic old town with old timber buildings, castle buildings, the blue tower, art & culture, city tours as well as markets all around the year.
- Bad Rappenau
- Bad Friedrichshall - lively salt city along the Neckar, Jagst and Kocher rivers
Châteaus and castles
- Heidelberger Schloss, illuminated every year, every first saturday in June, July and September.
- Castel Dauchstein Binau
- Château Zwingenberg
- Castle Hornberg
- Castle Guttenberg - German Raptor Research Center
- Beerfelden gallow