Our campground is very easy to reach yet idyllically located
- Centrally between Heidelberg and Heilbronn
- Directly at the Neckar river
- Only 7 km to Mosbach with a shopping mall and other shops
- Railway station with connection to Heidelberg only 2 km away
- Located directly at the German holiday route from the Alps to the sea, as well as the German historic and castle routes.
Coming from Heilbronn on route B37, please pass the campground (don't follow your satnav), follow the campground signage, exit to your left right after you passed the campground. Take another left and drive back to the Fortuna Camping entrance on the small road next to it.
Coming from Heidelberg on route B37 take the exit right, shortly before the campground. Follow the small road next to the campground directly to the main entrance of Fortuna Camping.
Look out for the campground signage, it will guide you directly to us.
Alternatively you can use Google Maps or your satnav: